Sunday, 29 March 2015

A nod to the past and Inspiration

It been absolutely ages since my last post but I've finally got some paint on my first 15mm in years (photos to follow).As explained in my last post's I'm going back to DBA in 15mm and first off building a Feudal English Army. Even though my collections 6mm/10mm/28mm have all now been sold I will be looking back at some photos of my previous Feudal armies in these scales to get the feel of the armies I've previously had, a nod to the past as it were. As with my previous Feudal armies I will be taking inspiration from the Jason Askew medieval paintings show below to give the army a battle worn look without hopefully not looking badly painted.


3 comments:

  1. I look forward to your work...welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing what you have been up to!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah nice to see you back. but sad that your armies are now all sold

    take care

    Andy

    ReplyDelete