Tuesday, 20 August 2013

Scottish command and advise?

Here's a quick photo of the main command unit of my Scottish Army. I think there's too much going on, on the stand for photos as you cant see any details and the individual  figures cant be seen, so here's just one for now until I can sort out some better photos.


As some of you know I've recently embarked on painting another 28mm Army and have started a Blog to help ensure I keep up the painting and not give up half way through as I've done on some previous attempts. With this in mind I know some of you chaps are rather spiffing painters of the bigger scales, so if you've time and the inclination could you pop over to my other Blog and push some of you painting advise my way for the 28mm scale. 


Many thanks if you do :-)
Jason.

5 comments:

  1. Looks good to me Jason figures look great, maybe a picture from a different angle you would see them better, but personally I like the command base
    All the best
    Sean

    ReplyDelete
  2. A small picture for a wonderful vignette...great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks great to me, maybe a few different angles, as there seems to be alot going on...

    steve

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jason,

    To be perfectly honest I think it looks fine. I think the thing to remember is that it is a very small piece and that you will need it to stand out on the battlefield. From the pic you have posted I think it will do that job very well.

    Darrell.

    ReplyDelete