Thursday, 20 December 2012


Seasonal greetings and witterings.



Just a quick post to say Merry Christmas! and a Happy New Year! to all the followers and of course the 'tooters' of  'Grand Scale wargaming' and thank you for being bothered to read my posts, musings and witterings about war gaming using the 6mm and 10mm scales, and the occasional 28mm post. And its with the latter in mind Ive decided (I KNOW I said I wouldn't )to start a Blog just for my 28mm stuff,  just to stop the scales and projects getting muddled, heres the link to my 28mm Blog for those who wish to have a toot:-

http://inthehalloftheplasticking.blogspot.co.uk/


I'm not sure how often posts will be but I really am enjoying putting the army together and have decided to try and make it an all plastic army. My main 10mm project for the start of the year is to complete my Medieval Scots , hopefully farther Christmas is bringing  some more :-) 

 As for the Blogging scene (and Ive said it every year) but it really is good to see so many good wargaming and painting Blogs out there. To read something fresh every few days about this wonderful past time in its various scales is great. Ive really enjoyed the past few years being part of the  Wargaming Blogging community,so once again thank you to all fellow bloggers for re sparking interest when it sometimes wanes. Heres to many more years :-)

3 comments:

  1. And a Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year back to you Sir!! I'll pop over and join your new blog now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry X-mas to you and your family
    Cheers
    paul

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Jason !!!

    Best regards Michael

    ReplyDelete