Thursday, 29 December 2011

Setting the scene.WIP

Well I'm still waiting for my ECW miniatures to arrive :-( the joy of ordering the week before Christmas. So while I'm waiting  I thought Id best get some 10mm  Scenery for the field of battle. First off I'm going to put together a small village, as this is my first foray into the period  I think its best not to buy resin buildings just yet, so I'm going to use the printable card buildings from Steven Hess (Brumbaers) web page (the link is on my list for those who need it) whilst they aren't strictly ECW they are Half timbered so will fit in okay for now.Here's some photos of WIP still lots of work to do.

6 comments:

  1. The building looks quite nice, cant realy tell they are paper buildings, at least not in the photos.

    Will follow your ECW project with interest

    best regards Dalauppror

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking Grand Jason, looking forward to seeing them on the table

    Robb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking very good, do you just print them out onto card?

    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice, I like the way you have used the roads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the comments chaps :-). Ah! yes the roads are from The baggage train.

    Jason.

    ReplyDelete