Saturday, 26 November 2011

10mm Projects for the remainder of 2011 and the start of 2012

With 2012 fast approaching over the head land,Ive decided to finish 2011 with hopefully a flurry of 10mm loveliness.First off (for the time being) Ive decided after painting some more Pendraken Saxons to add them as Fyrd to my Norman Army giving me a 2000pt Warmaster Anglo-Norman army (photos to follow).Secondly a return to the Outremer and TB Line Ive decided to put together some Very nice Islamic horse archers for my Saracen army(this is the Magister Militum army from two years ago which I painted based and then SOLD! the chap who bought it has used it once and decided 10mm is not for him so I bought it back :-)Its a lovely army (if I do say so myself) and I'm looking forward to adding some more units.Thirdly and staying in the Outremer using the Saga rules and Warmaster rules I will be gaming the Fall of Acre in 1291,I will use the Saga rules to game the initial encounter with the Saracen/Mamluks bringing their siege towers and battering rams into position and the Crusaders sallying out to try and slow them down or stop them, thus giving the civilians of Acre time to leave by the city ports. Then I will use Warmaster to re-fight the siege itself.Also the annual Poll for best 10mm will be posted up so decide who you think deserves this years award. And finally Ive e.mailed (2 months ago)the chaps at Magister Militum to see if they would follow in the foot steps of TB Line and Pendraken and give us and interviews they have agreed to this Ive sent the questions to them but they have yet to send them back.I will post if and when they return the answered questions.

Cheerio.

1 comment:

  1. Dont forget to add Adler to this years poll, as they have just started to release their new 10mm ancients.

    Looking forward to hearing about how your battles in the holy land pan out.

    Steve

    ReplyDelete