Wednesday, 27 July 2011

A Dark Age Journey from DBA to Hail Caesar via Warmaster.

I'm not getting a great deal of gaming in at the moment so with the 10mm ECW project still in the thinking process. My thoughts have turned to what Ive got left in 10mm to paint.Ive had a big bag of Pendraken Dark age chaps the 'Anglo Saxons' for ages with some units painted and based and others not seeing the light of day Ive just lost the motivation to paint vast amounts of Warband.So Ive decided to spur me on that I can make two DBA armies out of some of the figures then hopefully this will motivate me into painting more for a Warmaster army then on to an Hail Caesar army, that's the plan.So first off will be the Anglo Saxon and a Dark Age Welsh armies for DBA.

1 comment:

  1. This is right up my alley. I'm looking forward to seeing an old hand paint them up. Painting 10mm warbands can be difficult; once you randomize the clothes, you get to move on to shield designs. Good luck with your new project.

    ReplyDelete