Friday, 17 July 2009

To be 6mm? or to be 10mm? that is the question.

After the comment made by Miniature Minds (Thanks) about 6mm,10mm figures. For me Ancients is defanently 6mm scale the vastness of armies in this scale I think really suits the period even if you don't pack out the base,also the range available is very good in this scale.As for the Medieval period, for me 10mm, still making the armies look BIG but without the vastness of Ancients. Also gives some room for Heraldry etc on the figures, also a better range is available at the moment for Medieval in 10mm.

1 comment:

  1. Inspired by the work on your Burgundians, I've decided to finish off my 10mm Carthaginians and to change the base size to 6cm frontage. I would say that within the next 4 weeks the army will be done.

    JET

    ReplyDelete